A Christmas Card with a Touch of Sparkle





In my challenge to myself to use each new set purchased at least once (!) I had to use the cute little birdie from Stampin Up’s Best of Everything.   Standing on the branch, I added some clear enamel accents to the wing and added three little dots to each leaf bunch and quickly doused it in red glitter.   Shaking off the loose glitter I left the little guy to dry for a few hours.  

I then ran him through the Bigshot with a stitched look edge die and cut the next size out in co-ordinating red cardstock to the bird.   It was too small by itself, so I stamped the Merry Christmas from Contempo Christmas and punched it out, punching 2 more shapes from the same red cardstock to frame it.  Using the red cardstock as a cardbase, I used the snowy embossing folder to raise emboss white cardstock.    


Of course, the birdie is adorable, especially with his shiny red wing 😊

Comments

Popular Posts