A Bon Voyage Masculine Card





Buoyed up by the Surfs Up card, I continued in the masculine frame and the next stamp set in my unused and new (to me) pile was the Traveler set.   Sticking to dark colours I picked a chocolate brown textured cardstock, some rich reddish-brown paper from a Mariposa pack, and cream cardstock for the stamped panel and interior.   



I thought the suitcase probably the most versatile in this set and stamped it and a sentiment from
Sweet Serendipity which definitely suits the suitcase stamp.   I used the banner dies I bought recently to cut out the stamped panel and a matted layer of the chocolate brown cardstock.



I left the interior blank for a saying, however there are a fair number of layers – the patterned paper, then chocolate card and the cream card to write on.

I’m really pleased with how it turned out, what do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts