Some Gift Tags



I am always looking for a little tag to go with a sale of some of my destash items and never seem to have enough, so did a few in a bit of tag making flurry.

For some I used premade tags from the newsagent and either stamped or attached punched papers, and for some I used the small and large tag punches that hardly get used anymore!

First off the premade packaging tags.



On two of these I used the Stampin Up En Francais background script stamp and in a slightly darker brown ink overstamped with the Fluer de Lis from  the Carte Postale set and the Eiffel Tower from the Follow My Heart set (both Stampin Up).  I put a dark brown grosgrain ribbon on to tie on to the gift.

On the other two tags I attached die cut/punched shapes from my stash and co-ordinating twine.   Any shapes will do, go for it J


The second lot of tags are mini tags.   I loved this tag punch, but it’s so small it is difficult to write much on these as a tag unless you stick to "love xxx"  (although they are still great to add to the front of a card).

For these it was a case of finding co-ordinating card and inks.   I used the coloured cardstock for the large punched shape and white cardstock for the small with stamps from Stampin Up’s Tagtastic, Birthday Bliss and Terrific Tags.   Then I tried to find co-ordinating ribbon where I could!

Till next,
Annette

Comments

Popular Posts