Mosaic Madness



A girl can never have too many thank you cards, right?   I seem to use them way more than any other type of card, so in another moment of industriousness I made another couple, this time using the Stampin Up Mosaic Madness stamp and punch set.



For the first card I chose to go in calming aquas, and selected a pale cardbase, a slightly richer matted layer and a white card front.  I used co-ordinating inks in aquas and navy.   I stamped two images directly on the white card and stamped and punched four others.   I mounted some on dimensionals and one just with tape to enhance the 3-D look.    The thank you sentiment was stamped from the Stampin Up Lotus Blossom set.  I added some diamontes in aqua blue and silver for some sparkle <3

For the second card I found some pretty patterned paper amongst my hoard that reflected the mosaic pattern and so that decided my colour scheme.



Using a purple cardbase I cut out the patterned paper to a matted size, and cut out a smaller white rectangle to cover the bottom, centering the mosaic patterned paper.   On the white cardstock I added a Thank You (from the Thank you Kindly set) and stamped and punched a single mosaic tile adhered with dimensionals and adorned with a single purple diamonte.    I wrapped a purple ribbon around the join and then adhered the front to the base.

Till next,
Annette

Comments

Popular Posts