From the Herd




I fell in love with this stamp – not a difficult thing to do when you’re a farm girl!    Funnily enough I came across a photo that must have been the inspiration for the actual stamp – what do you think - just replace the sheep with a pig and reverse it?



This card was made with someone in mind, a 15 y.o. girl who is from a neighbouring farm, and she loves her animals.  

I have persistent problems with large format stamps and getting them to stamp overall clearly.  I need to work on it -  if you know any winning methods, do let me know!  

For this one I used a white card base, a white matted layer and the card front was watercolour paper which was stamped (as well as I could!) and coloured with watercolours (watercolour crayons and an aquapainter).   The fence was made by stamping some brown cardstock with a woodgrain background stamp and cutting into strips and snipping the edges to give the look of a paling fence.


The banner was made with the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and matching framelits, all by Stampin Up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin Up Punches and Matching Stamp Sets

A Steampunk Christmas Card